[omniORB] threading in omniORB

Adrian Rosoga arosoga@yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 19:10:01 2002

Hi.

omniORB is multithreaded. Where can I get more informations
about the threading model? I'm looking for understanding
various basic things as: is there a pool of threads or is a
thread spawned to handle a specific request, how many
threads are in the pool (if there's such a pool), what
happens when there are more requests than the above number,
is the number of threads configurable?

If somebody could clarify the subject, I would appreciate
his effort. I don't need many details, just want to build a
basic understanding in order to use the orb more
efficiently.

Regards,
Adrian