[omniORB] Problems with the anyExample (SIGABRT)

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Thu Jul 11 14:33:01 2002

On Wednesday 3 July, Paul Fleischer wrote:

[...]
> If I set tracelevel to 20, I get "omniORB: throw omniConnectionBroken
> (minor 2) from tcpSocketMTfactory.cc:1112" right before the crash.
>
> I am using Gentoo, and "gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (release)" (which
> seems to be compiled with --enable-threads, and I am using the
> i586_linux_2.0_glibc2.1 platform target. Oh, and I am using omniORB
> 3.0.5.

Those are exactly the kind of symptoms you get if the compiler and/or
C runtime was not compiled with --enable-threads. I'd check that if I
were you.

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --