[omniORB] Embedded OmniOrb and CROSS COMPILE

Duncan Grisby duncan@grisby.org
Fri Jul 5 15:44:01 2002

On Friday 5 July, Gougeon Sylvain wrote:

> I configured my variables for cross compiler :
>
> CROSS_CC = /opt/hardhat/devkit/ppc/8xx/bin/ppc_405-
>
> CC = ${CROSS_CC)gcc
> CXX = ${CROSS_CC)g++
> AR = ${CROSS_CC)ar
>

> I create a platform configuration file, I set the platform variable to the
> new platform in config.mk, but when I compile, I have this kind of error :
> /usr/include/bits/mathinline.h:In function 'double atan2(double, double)':
> /usr/include/bits/mathinline.h:475: unknown register name 'st(1)' in 'asm'

The compiler is using the build system's /usr/include, rather than an
include path suitable for cross compiling, so it's meeting some inline
x86 assembly. Does the compiler work for simple C code?

  -- duncan@grisby.org     --
   -- http://www.grisby.org --