[omniORB] Tracing options - Rel. 3.0.2

Ivanov, Roumen Roumen.Ivanov@drkw.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:41:53 +0100

Thanks, Duncan,
I've been considering that (regarding the bug), but for some reasons I
couldn't use CVS to apply only the bug fixes to some release and I didn't
want to use a daily snapshot which might possibly introduce some other bugs.
What about 3.0.5 or exposing a downloadable version of 3.0.4 with applied
known bugs fixes?

Although an experiment worths. Let me ask - is it supposed clients, compiled
with 3.0.2, to work using the DLLs for 3.0.4. Is this what you are calling
binary compatibility and, if so, for what versioning level is works?

Regards,
Roumen