[omniORB] Resolving Names.

Óscar Óscar
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:59:43 +0100

Hi,

I would like to have two utilities to work with the Naming Service. It
would be interesting to have two utility functions:

- One receiving a name in format
"context/subcontext1/subtontext2/.../object" and a CORBA::Object_ptr.
The funcion binds the object reference received with the given name.
- The other one receiving a name (in the same format) and returning an
object reference if it exists.

I suppose that this kind of general functions must exist in whatever
repository and if found it, I wouldn´t have to waste time to implement
them.

Could you help me?
--
-
Óscar Rafael de la Cruz Sánchez de la Plaza.