[omniORB] omniORB 3.0.4 on debian, name service runs on port 8088

Bang, Steinar Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:08:31 +0100

I wrote earlier:

> Duncan Grisby [mailto:dgrisby@uk.research.att.com] writes:

>> It would be helpful if you could contact whoever maintains
>> the Debian package, and ask them to fix it.

> I have filed a bug report with severity important on the package.
> It will hopefully arrive here at some point:
> 	<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=omniorb>

FYI, and for the list archives, the filed bug report, is here.
Comments may be added by clicking on the mailto: link on the bug
number.
	<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=127614>

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.