[omniORB] omniORBpy (bin. dist) on Windows NT

Marc Balmer marc@msys.ch
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:04:28 +0100

> One thought is that you said you installed both Python 2.1 and 2.2.
> The binaries we distribute are only for Python 2.1, so if you're
> trying to use them with 2.2, that would explain the problem.

I have uninstalled all python and newly installed Python 2.1.2 plus
wxPython and omniORBpy.  The path to the file _omnipy.pyd is
in sys.path and still I get the ImportError.

Are the binarie strict 2.1 and don't work on 2.1.2?

Regards,
Marc

--
Marc Balmer, Micro Systems, Kannenfeldstrasse 32, CH-4056 Basel
Tel +41 61 383 05 10, Fax +41 61 383 05 12, http://www.msys.ch/