[omniORB] Initialization suggestions ...

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 00:01:01 +0100

Hi Richard,

 The setting, you describe, does sound a bit novel to me.
Is there some reason, you can not share a single name service
running on a host with a static ip-address/name between the hosts?
In this case the config files should not really need updating
and might even be identical for all hosts. I have found the
combination of ssh-agent, scp and perl scripts quite effective
in distributing configuration files.
 If you are trying to perform some sort of load balancing/fault
tolerance thing by replication of the system, a single shared
trading service would probably be a better solution.

Your sincerely,

Bjorn