[omniORB] Enforcing nested classes

Olivier BOUDEVILLE olivier.boudeville@edf.fr
Wed Dec 11 08:34:02 2002

--------------1C363A0188198738FDACAE16

Hi everybody,

I have a newbie question about omniorb 4.0.0 on Solaris: I have not
succeeded in finding a way for omniorb to disable namespaces : my C++
compiler does not support namespaces, and I did not find a configure
option or a flag at compile time to use include files (such as
omniInternal.h) with OMNI_NAMESPACE_BEGIN being converted into nested
classes. I tried the flag -D__STL_NO_NAMESPACES but it did not work.
I would like to totally disable namespaces, in include files and files
generated from the IDL definition.

Thanks in advance for any hint,
best regards,

Olivier.

--
Olivier Boudeville

EDF R&D : 1, avenue du Général de Gaulle, 92140 Clamart, France
Département SINETICS, groupe AASI (I22), bureau D068
Office : 33 1 47 65 59 58 / Mobile : 33 6 16 83 37 22

--------------1C363A0188198738FDACAE16

Hi everybody,
succeeded in finding a way for omniorb to disable namespaces : my C++ compiler
does not support namespaces, and I did not find a configure option or a
flag at compile time to use include files (such as omniInternal.h) with
OMNI_NAMESPACE_BEGIN being converted into nested classes. I tried the flag
-D__STL_NO_NAMESPACES but it did not work.
generated from the IDL definition.
<pre>--&nbsp;
Olivier Boudeville

EDF R&amp;D : 1, avenue du G&eacute;n&eacute;ral de Gaulle, 92140 Clamart, France
D&eacute;partement SINETICS, groupe AASI (I22), bureau D068
Office : 33 1 47 65 59 58 / Mobile : 33 6 16 83 37 22</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------1C363A0188198738FDACAE16--