AW: [omniORB] omniorb with gcc on win32 (cygwin)

Grobarcik Peter Peter.Grobarcik@start.de
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:18:02 +0200

Hi,
I build it few weeks ago, but I did not have time to test the results
(examples work),

1) I used 3.0.4 and Linux makefile as a start
2) You need a decent Cygwin with Thread support
3) Since I did not figured out how to create proper dll's I build a static
omniidl (embeded python instead of python modules and static libs.

In case you succeed with dynamic build, drop me please a line.

By,

Peter