[omniORB] Problem with communication between JacORB and OmniORB

bjorn rohde jensen shamus@tdcadsl.dk
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:04:18 +0200

Hi Vibhu,

 I did not experience any problems last i had JacORB and omniORB
talk to each other, but that was a while ago. Have you tried to
run a network sniffer to see, what the orbs are saying to each
other, and have you examined traces from both omniORB and JacORB?

Yours sincerely,

Bjorn