[omniORB] service_context in gpioclient.cc

Bruno Dorel bd.ais40@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:53:29 +0200

High

 I use Omniorb to "connect" a C++ client using Omniorb to a Java Server
using Visibroker 4.5.

My server have a s=E9curity function impl=E9mented in an interceptor
(supported by Visbroker ) when a client
tries to call a method of my server it have to join  (attach) a "ticket"
to the request.  The server's interceptor
retreive the "Ticket" from the serviceContext list (I use an arbitrary
id  to distinguish the "ticket") and
using this "Ticket" can allow/diny method execution  , crypt/decrypt
data  , trace method ,compute stat  .......

When I use a Java client I implement an interceptor to manage the ticket
and to joint it each time the
client call a method of the server .

When I use a C++ with omniORB I don't know how to add a serviceContext
to the  service_context array sent to
server this service_context is built using an arbitrary  id  and the
"Ticket"  DerEncoded ( to obtaint an array of
bytes compatible with service_context .data)

does anybody have some experience in setting "service_context" ?

regards

B DOREL