No subject

Dan Theman njd1972@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:41:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I seem to be having a problem with omniORBpy version 1_4 on HPUX 11
I also downloaded the latest snapshot and had the same problem.

I'm getting the following error try to load the _omnipy module.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/pt.py", line 1, in ?
    import _omnipy
ImportError: Failed to load /usr/local/omni/lib/hppa_hpux_11.00/_omnipymodule.sl

I only have on version of python install on the system, and I modified it so that
_omniidlmodule will load. (i.e. I changed the python main to compile with aCC). I can load
the _omniidlmodule just find. but when I try to load the _omnipymodule I get the ImportError.

Has anyone run into this before, I search the archives, and only found one post from someone
asking pretty much the samething.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

=====