[omniORB] OpenVMS OmniORB: Python

Visscher, Bruce VISSCHB@rjrt.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:52:51 -0500

------=_NextPartTM-000-310d4f95-4866-11d6-8e27-002048641d5c

Bryon,

I have done some investigation regarding this and what I have found is
unfortunately not good news.

The www.decus.de site was in fact out of commission for a few days.  I
contacted the DECUS (the organization that is now called Encompass in =
the
U.S.) administrator for Germany.

The site appears to be working again, but now see: =
http://www.decus.de/~zessin.

See also the thread in comp.lang.python entitled "Python on VMS?" that =
started
2002-03-18:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3Den&threadm=3Dmailman.1016488230.3007=
6.python-list%40python.org&rnum=3D1&prev=3D/groups%3Fq%3DOpenVMS%2B