[omniORB] running omniNames

Ram ramasub@subexgroup.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:50:31 -0000

Hi
	I also had a similar kind of a problem some time back.Did you download the
binaries or built the library from sources.This problem mostly arises from
the incompatibility between the binaries and the OS that you are using.Try
building it from the source.

-Ram

Hi,

I just downloaded omniORB_3_0_4. When I tried to run
pre_built omniNames, got the following error:

ld.so.1: omniNames: fatal: relocation error: file omniNames: symbol
__1cDstdJbad
_allocG__vtbl_: referenced symbol not found

I have put the needed lib path to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable. Any ideas what is more I should do?
I successfully run omniNames for old version of omniORB though.

Thanks in advance

Julian
Coventor, Inc.
 << File: julian.zhao.vcf >>

DISCLAIMER: This email is bound by the terms and conditions described at
http://www.subexgroup.com/mail-disclaimer.htm