[omniORB] Re: omniorb-list-digest V1 #537

Rakshit Simha rsimha@orchestream.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:38:27 -0400

Where is your omniORB config file?  Is it in /etc?  If not, is your
OMNIORB_CONFIG environment variable set to point to it?  Does it have
the correct information in it for start host and start port?

Alternatively, you can specify the start host and start port on the
command line of your CORBA server app.

Regards,
Rak.