[omniORB] core dump on Solaris using omnithreads

vjo@infosynergi.no vjo@infosynergi.no
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 16:44:13 +0200

Hi,

Using omnithreads in my application I get spurious segmentation violations
or bus errors on Solaris.
I am using GNU C++ compiler version 3.0 on Solaris 2.7.

Have seen other discussions on this subject on the mailing list history and
some hints about compiling
with the -g option. This does however not help in my case.

My application works fine on Windows NT (using Visual C++ version 6). Have
also run purify on Windows without
getting any indication memory problems. Have not been able to test with
purify on Solaris yet unfortunately.

I am only using the omnithreads parts of omniORB.

Can anyone out there help me on this subject?

rgds
Vegar