[omniORB] Compiling omniORB program

Attila Pletyak attila.pletyak@anemo.com
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 10:14:53 +0200

Well, we are working under Linux. Our Makefile looks similar to this, I
hope I won't leave out anything:

DEFINES=__linux__ __x86__ __OSVERSION__=2 __OMNIORB3__

SKELETONS=ServantSK.hh ServantSK.cc

LIBS=omniORB3 omniGK_stub omnithread #omniDynamic3 if you use dynamic things

all: $(SKELETONS) Servant

Servant: ServantSK.o ServantImpl.o ServantMain.o
                @echo Creating Servant
                @g++ -o $@ $^ $(addprefix -l, $(LIBS))

%SK.cc %SK.hh: %SK.idl
                @echo Creating skeletons