[omniORB] Re: Java applet - UnsatisfiedLinkError

Andreas Turner andreas.turner@unisoftwareplus.com
Fri, 25 May 2001 13:04:30 +0200

Hi!

This sounds like you are developing on a Macintosh. Which operating version
you are running? OS 8/9 or OS X?
When you are running OS 8 or OS 9 then the CORBA code cannot run, because
the method 'doPrivileged' is a method from JAVA 2. OS 8 and OS 9 doesn't
support JAVA 2. If you try it to run on OS X then it works.

Hope this helps.

Andi