[omniORB] about examples with sort of sequence

Patrizio Ferlito pferlito@yahoo.com
Tue, 15 May 2001 23:50:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I thank you for your example but I would ask you a question about the sort of a sequence.

Do I have to write my sort procedure or the C++ mapping of sequence provides some usefull features
about the sort of a sequence ?

I thank you in advance.
Kind regards

Patrizio Ferlito