[omniORB] Including CosLifeCycle

Dr. Ben Keeping b.keeping@psenterprise.com
Thu, 10 May 2001 16:00:28 +0100

Yes - IMHO, when this flag is used, it should first look for the default
name (CosNaming.hh etc) when it doesn't find the modified name. Only if it
finds neither should an error be reported.

Ben Keeping

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of David Hyde
Sent: 10 May 2001 15:42
To: OmniOrb mailing list (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [omniORB] Including CosLifeCycle

The point is that I want to append non default header file suffixes to my
generated files.  If the compiler allows this to be done then shouldn't it
protect against these kinds of errors?

I suppose that your argument will be that the compiler doesn't know which of
my "#include *.idl" statements refer to files who's headers haven't been
changed.  Is there no way round this?

Many thanks,

David.