[omniORB] Error including other idls

JMenzies@weather.com JMenzies@weather.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:23:46 -0500

My apologies. The flag I listed is only available for generating Python code.

I don't have the C++ module installed here. What back-end are you using? I
assume C++.

Does "omnniidl -bcxx -u" show anything that looks equivalent to -Wbinline?

                    Mark Duncan
                    <mduncan@path        To:     "'JMenzies@weather.com'" <JMenzies@weather.com>
                    fire.com>            cc:     omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
                                         Subject:     RE: [omniORB] Error including other idls
                    03/27/01
                    04:06 PM

I get an error saying that is an invalid flag.

Mark