[omniORB] Error including other idls

Mark Duncan mduncan@pathfire.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:05:07 -0500

Those are in the production code, I just left them out of this example.  But
just to be sure I put those in the example and still got the other
references in the stub code.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Visscher [mailto:visschb@rjrt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 3:18 PM
To: Mark Duncan
Cc: omniorb-list@uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: [omniORB] Error including other idls

Mark,

I believe you should include header guards yourself in situations like
this.  I.e., something like this:

> test1.idl:

#ifndef test1_idl
#define test1_idl

> module test1
> {
>         interface echo1
>         {
>                 string echo1 ();
>         };
> };

#endif

> test2.idl

#ifndef test2_idl
#define test2_idl

> #include "test1.idl"
> module test2
> {
>         interface echo2
>         {
>                 string echo2 ();
>         };
> };

#endif

Are you sure you weren't doing this before?

HTH,

Bruce
--

Bruce Visscher                                        visschb@rjrt.com
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),