[omniORB] omniorb.cfg

Laurent Pointal laurent.pointal@lure.u-psud.fr
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:43:46 +0100

At 10:12 22/03/2001 -0500, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
>erberj@post.ch wrote:
>
>>One Action to achieve this, would be, to give the omniorb.cfg file context
>>specific names (e.g omniorb_test.cfg)
>>This seems not to be possible. Can the name be configured somewhere?
>>Or other good ideas concerning this?
>
>the name 'omniorb.cfg' may not be configurable, but the directory where to
>look for it can. Same
>as the directory to keep the logs from the name server. I never tried but
>I think you can very well
>have two separate instances of omniNames running at the same time.

The environment variable OMNIORB_CONFIG contain the **full path+filename**
to the configuration file... so I think omniorb.cfg may be a configurable
name (not tested).
For omniNames, it has command line options.

A+

Laurent.

---
Laurent POINTAL - CNRS/LURE - Service Informatique Experiences
Tel/fax: 01 64 46 82 80 / 01 64 46 41 48
email  : laurent.pointal@lure.u-psud.fr  ou laurent.pointal@laposte.net