[omniORB] omniORB and Real-Time CORBA

Michele Amoretti amoretti@CE.UniPR.IT
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:21:35 +0100

| Michele Amoretti
|  Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione                             |
|  Parco Area delle Scienze 181/a                     FAX: +39(0521)905723  |
|  I-43100  Parma                                     Tel: +39(0524)574901
|  ITALY                                                                    |
|   There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.   |
|   We don't believe this to be a coincidence.                              |

Hello. I am working on my thesis (client/server communication in a teleoperated
robot system for critical missions), and I am searching for an ORB supporting
Real-Time CORBA specifications.

>From the documentation (omniORB.ps), it is not clear if OMNIorb has this
feature.

Can you give me some explanations?

Thank you very much, and sorry for the bother.

Michele Amoretti