[omniORB] callback issues on NT and Solaris

Keval Desai kddesai98@yahoo.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:19:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am using omniORB303 on two platforms : NT and Solaris. Basically, in my
application i've implemented callback objects and i am displaying message when
it's getting called. Also, I've implemented two versions - for BOA and POA.
On NT, I am getting messages for those callbacks but NOT ALWAYS on Solaris for
either version. The behavior is RANDOM for SOlaris versions - sometimes it's
working fine and sometimes not.

I activated the objects correctly and also impl_is_ready working for NT.

Any help?

Thanks,
Keval