[omniORB] Compiler Error: _var is an undeclared identifier

Rajshekhar Kishtaiah Chintapalli rajshekhar.chintapalli@wipro.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:11:24 +0530

Hi ,

Use example::callbackInterface_var  z1 = t1->_this();
You have declared  a module by name "example"  in your idl file.
That is mapped to namespace for in c++.

Cheers
Raj

--
Cheers
Raj

C.Rajshekhar
Senior Software Engineer
Wipro Technologies
111 Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai 32, INDIA
Tel(off): +91 44 230 1530 Ext 326
Tel(Res): +91 44 244 3551
Fax(off): + 91 44 230 1532
Email(1): rajshekhar.chintapalli@wipro.com
Email(2): crshekhar@lycos.com
Web     : <http://www.wipro.com>
The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company