[omniORB] Accessing the error message associated with an exception

Renzo Tomaselli renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:49:22 +0200

Here is a clean and simple way, (and btw it's valid for any CORBA exception)
:

 catch (CORBA::Exception& ex) {
  CORBA::Any any;
  any <<= ex;
  CORBA::TypeCode_var tv = any.type;

  // then use tv->name()
 }

Cheers,
                    Renzo Tomaselli
TecnoTP s.n.c. Special Information System Design
Maso Pelauchi I38050 Ronchi Valsugana,  Trento TN  ITALY
Tel. +39 0461 773164      Fax. +39 0461 771514
e-mail: renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it