[omniORB] omniNotify PushConsumer problem

Thomas Amsler tpamsler@ucdavis.edu
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:22:39 -0700

Setup:
A server utilizing the default notifd channel connected with an
any_push_supplier and an any_push_consumer.
The client also connects with an any_push_supplier and an
any_push_consumer to the default notifd channel.

When I start the server, is see the expected output, events being pushed
and consumed to and from the channel.  However, when I start the
push_consumer on the client side, it pushes new events ok but both the
server and the client consumers don't do anything anymore.  Then once I
kill the client, the server consumer start's working again.  I am using
the provided sample code in my application.

Why don't the consumer work as soon as the client consumer connects to
the channel?
Thank you.

--
Thomas Amsler