[omniORB] omniOrb4 - codeset intialisation exception?

Mac mlarner@ihug.co.nz
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:42:23 -0700

>Does it work if you don't link with the omniCodeSets library?

Nope, i still get the exception. I also tried re-ordering the libs to try to
re-order the initialisation of the static vars, but no joy.

The next thing i could do is to code in a temporary work around which checks
to see if the codesets have been initialised, and attempts to do so if they
haven't? Maybe you could give me an estimate on your time frame for fixing
the static initialisers? If it's not for a while then i'll do my workaround.

Thanks for your help
Mac.

( ps the reason i need the codesets is for the wstring support which our app
needs )