[omniORB] interoperability of omniORB and orbix(2)

倪惠青 nihuiqing@21cn.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:57:11 +0800 (CST)

hi,all
   In a server application which is implemented with orbix,I want to call a share_lib function which is implemented with omniorb.
   I've linked the dynamic library of omniorb to make the share_lib function,but when the server application call the share_lib function,it initiates orb with obix's orb_init().I've been told that the reason is omniorb and orbix have the same symoble.
   my question is ,if I link the static library of omniorb to make the share_lib function,can the server application initiate orb with omniorb sucessfully when if call the share_lib function?If can,what should I do to make the static library of omniorb?because i found the static libraries offered by omniorb also linked some other dynamic libraries.
Thanks for your any advices,
抢注商务邮,手机到我手
http://enterprise.21cn.com/game/