[omniORB] Abort when narrowing the naming context

sandor.kopanyi@essnet.se sandor.kopanyi@essnet.se
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 17:27:35 +0200

Hi Duncan,

>You should update all the gcc packages and libstdc++ from RedHat's 7=2E1
>updates=2E Then compile omniORB and omniORBpy from source=2E

This helped, now works fine=2E Thanks!

Because of some dependencies some more packages had to be downloaded
from RedHat (e=2Eg=2E libgcj, etc=2E) - this depends on the "freshness" of
your system=2E Just try to update the ones mentioned above and rpm
will complain :)

Also, python-devel package must be installed (because of the header file(s));
I've just simply installed all python* packages=2E

Best regards,
Sandor