[omniORB] OmniOrb3 and NAT'd addresses Problems

Dave Fellah - ITG NY dfellah@itginc.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:31:52 -0500

Hello,
  I am trying to use OmniOrb on a NAT'd address; how can I disable host name
lookup on the servant side (the servant happens to reside with the
nameservice)?  Are there any tips that anyone can give me to make the client
be able to communicate with the nameservice and servant ?  This is rather
urgent.

Thanks in advance,
-Dave

"This message is for the named person's use only.  It is not intended as an
offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as
an official confirmation of any transaction.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or  lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
hard copies of it and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity."