[omniORB] Case insensitivity in IDL scopes

Patrick Hubert hubert@discreet.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:55:34 -0400 (EDT)

There is actually a good reason for this: the language mappings.

C++, Java and other languages do differenciate identifier that differ only
because of upper/lower case, but other languages may not. To make it
easier to create the bindings for any languages, the OMG standard states
that foobar and fooBar are the same.

So it is not a bug...

--
Patrick Hubert