[omniORB] interoperability with Orbacus 4

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen@rug.ac.be
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 11:03:26 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I have no problems with interoperability between Linux/Orbacus 4.0.3 (c++,
JDK 1.3.0) and omniORB 3.0.1 both client and server on all platforms.

best regards,
Brecht