[omniORB] omniORB Name Service

Rito Guia rguia1@txu.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:50:17 -0500

Hi all,

I have been trying to develop and test an interface that utilizes Visibroker 3.3
for the client program and omniORB 2.8 for the server program(object).  The
architecture is as follows:  the actual object implementation is on a UNIX Sun
Solaris 2.6 server, omniNames 2.8 is also on another UNIX Sun Solaris 2.6 server
and I am trying to make the call to the server object through my local machine
(Windows NT).  However, I keep getting an exception-CORBA::No Implement.
Currently, I have been using the IOR written to the omniNames log file for the
server object to get initial reference.  Can anybody help.  Thank you.

How can I register an omniNames server object with Visibroker 3.3?  Any
information will be useful.

RGIII