[omniORB] Server hangs

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:18:58 -0700

Duncan Grisby wrote:

> On Wednesday 29 November, Richard Bouska wrote:

Duncan,

  Thanks for the quick turn around.  It seems to have fixed the
concurrency problem, kinda.  The server now runs _much_ longer, however
eventually, one of the connections returns a COMM_FAILURE exception.
The interesting thing is when this happens, all connections receive the
COMM_FAILURE (minor 11).  The server is then unresponsive to connections
for some perios of time (2-3 seconds), then it will start returning
objects and everything is fine.  Granted, the times depend on your
machine.

  Any thoughts?

Mike

--