[omniORB] Omniorb tunnel

Haarek Ryeng Haarek.Ryeng@datarespons.no
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:01:28 +0100

I don't know much about ssh, but what if you could trust the "sys-op" to manually establish all ssh connections and just let the orb go about its business as usual (no
modification of the source)? Or do you need special a socket API for ssh? This is pretty much how I use for instance CVS with ssh, but then again, I don't know about the
interia in CVS.

-HR

--
Haarek Ryeng