[omniORB] ORB Comparison charts on net ???

Armin Gerritsen Armin.Gerritsen@philips.com
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:14:04 +0100

>I am trying to evaluate the different ORBs regarding their
>Request Model & performance characteristics.
>I have searched the net ,but without any good results.
>
>ORBs- OmniORB,Orbix,Visibroker,TAO
>
>Does anyone knows about the performance charts & comparisons
>of request model of the above ORBs on net.

Mmm, we should make a FAQ with this as the first item. :-)

I forgot the URL's, but if you look at the omniORB website ans earch the
archives you should get a list a very good URL's.

Regards,

Armin
--
Philips Semiconductors B.V.
Systems Laboratory Eindhoven (PS-SLE)

Dragsters, you can train a Monkey to drive straight.
Take a turn sometime and see if you can handle it.