[omniORB] Python Client Question

Glenn A. Hochberg gah@research.att.com
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:46:01 -0500

One of the beauties of CORBA is that clients and servants can be implemented in any language with an appropriate mapping and ORB; their implementations are independent.

You take the IDL file for your CORBA interface and pass it to omniORBpy's IDL compiler, as per the documentation.  The fact that the server-side is in C++ is irrelevant.

    -Glenn

--
Glenn A. Hochberg     | "Any activity becomes creative when the doer
AT&T Labs             |  cares about doing it right, or doing it better."