[omniORB] Problem with event service

Paul Nader Paul.Nader@aals27.alcatel.com.au
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:59:05 +1100

Hi trupti,

I've tried replicating your problem using omniEvents 2.1.1 and omniORB
3.0.2 (the latest snapshot) on windows NT 4.0 without success.

I can  rerun eventc after restarting omniEvents. Each time I run it it creates

a new event channel object.

Can you send me the log files (the one just after running eventc for the first

time and the one after restarting omniEvents)?

Thanks, Paul.