[omniORB] Problem with multithreading policy?

Viktor Mikho vvmikho@hotmail.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:18:54 PDT

Thanks for the prompt reply. I looked in the link provided but could not
understand where do I get this "kludge" for 2.8.0. It is not in the 2.8.0
bug/fixes list on the omniOrb site. Probably, the best option is to use
3.0.0, however I am not sure if it still supports Win 95/98 (which I will
probably need).

Thanks,
Vik