[omniORB] How to use the NamingService from Visibroker (3.4)

Erwin Hogeweg erwin@aritech.demon.nl
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:03:12 +0100

Hi,

I guess this is a FAQ but I can not find the answer in any of the
omniORB docs nor in the Visibroker docs.

I want to use the omniORB NamingService in a Visibroker server and a
client but I can not find a way to overrule the smartagent.

In other words: Is there a Visibroker equivalent to ORBInitialHost and
ORBInitialPort?

--
CU Erwin

Erwin Hogeweg                                  Software engineer
SLC Technologies                              R&D Access Control
P.O.Box 10350                                    Kelvinstraat 16
6000 GJ Weert; NL                              6003 DH Weert; NL
tel. +31 495 579532                          fax. +31 495 579500