[omniORB] interoperable name service support

David Woodbury r28558@email.sps.mot.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:51:48 -0700

Hi:

My organization is just starting to look at the potential uses for IIOP, one of
which would be to tie multiple ORB implementations.  Given no interoperable naming
service, what are folks doing to get around this to obtain their object