[omniORB] Call Timeout

David Riddoch djr@uk.research.att.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:23:11 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

been having recently, we've decided to disable call timeouts by default on
omniORB 2.8 and 3pre.  If you want you calls to timeout you now need to
set this explicitly using the API in include/omniORB2/omniORB.h, or using
the command line options.  Please see the user guide for details.

The change will be available in CVS from tonight.

Cheers,
David