[omniORB] problem building echo example

andy cook andylcook@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:45:05 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am a beginner of omniORB. I just downloaded the
source code of omniORB_2.8.0 and built/installed it on
my Solaris account following the instructions in
README.unix. I had problem building the echo examples
under ./src/examples:

cdepend.tmp: No such file or directory
cxxdepend.tmp: No such file or directory
asdepend.tmp: No such file or directory
mkdirhier ../../../stub
/bin/rm ../../../stub/echo.idl
../../../stub/echo.idl: No such file or directory
make: *** [../../../stub/echo.hh] Error 2

I checked the ./stub directory and it was empty.
I searched the mailing archive and was not able to dig
out a close answer. Could somebody kindly help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Andy