[omniORB] callback hanging problem.

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
20 Dec 2000 15:59:13 +0000

A good start is to increase the ORB trace level to something like 40. The
ORB will dump all the traffic going in and out of the ORB.

You can change the trace level by passing '-ORBtraceLevel 40' to ORB_init().

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
AT&T Laboratories Cambridge           WWW:   http://www.uk.research.att.com