[omniORB] IBM VisualAge 5.0 (too big)

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:40:02 +0000

On Tuesday 12 December, Duncan Grisby wrote:

> I'm confused now. Are you talking about the patch which is _in_ the
> omniORB distribution as patches/aix_xlC_5.0.patch, and documented in
> README.aix?  That's the only thing to do with VisualAge 5.0 I recall
> receiving.

Ah. Looking back over my old email, I see that I did actually get a
patch to omniORB 2.8.0. The changes in that were integrated into the
omniORB 3.0 tree, except for the patch I mention above. In case anyone
else wants it, the changes to 2.8.0 are now available in

  ftp://ftp.uk.research.att.com/pub/omniORB/omniORB_280/omniORB_280.xlc.500.tar.gz