[omniORB] SV: ÄomniORBÅ Problems with OmniORB 3 on AIX

Sven Eklund sek@leissner.se
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 21:56:22 +0200

I have now got it to work! The problem was that omniORB3-project linked with
static omniORB3-lib as default and it didn't work. When I changed to shared
libraries it worked fine. This is the way I compiled omniORB 2.5 too.

The only thing I had to change in powerpc_aix_4.2.mk, was to set
PthreadDraftVersion to 10.

I have tested most of the examples, and they works fine.

I am not sure why the static libraries didn't work, but it is not very
important for me now.

Now I will try to get omniORBpy to work...

Sven Eklund
Leissner Data AB
Sweden