[omniORB] Does _non_existent() work?

Sai-Lai Lo S.Lo@uk.research.att.com
30 Sep 1999 16:18:24 +0100

I would like to know why _non_existent is not working. My guess is one of
the silly things that some ORBs encode the operation name to something like
"non_existent" instead of the compliant one "_non_existent".

Please run your test program with -ORBtraceLevel 30 and see what
the content dump says. Its most useful to do a _non_existent call from a
java client to a omniORB server and see what operation name it is putting
onto the wire.

Sai-Lai

--
Sai-Lai Lo                                   S.Lo@uk.research.att.com